New Drop Off Location
For the past 15 years, Croom Video Services has stood by the same principle: we do all of our work in our studio with the best professional equipment and technicians.
As an online retailer, we routinely receive and return mailed-in projects without incident. We realize, however, that some of our customers would prefer to drop off their items for transfer. To meet this need, we have created a local, staffed location to insure safe handling of our customer's incoming materials.
Using our service is simple:
- Complete your order on our online store.
- Pack your items as directed.
- Include a printout of your order form.
- Ship or bring your package to:
Croom Video Services
55 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
Drop Off Hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 5PM ONLY!
- If you are planning to drop off your package, please park in the rear of 55 Madison Avenue in any open spot. Please do not use PATIENT PARKING or REGUS reserved spots.
- The Drop Off Reception desk is located on the 4th Floor (Suite 400). Use the elevators at the front of the building. Rear elevators do not provide access to suite 400.
- Notify the reception desk staff that you have a package for Croom Video Services. If there is no receptionist present during the above hours, please wait a few moments until one arrives to accept your package.
- Please call (973-267-7331) or email us directly for any specific questions about your project, pricing, turnaround times, technical issues, etc. The reception staff is there to handle your package and notify us of its arrival.
- Drop-offs outside of the designated hours or failure to leave your package with reception desk personnel may result in loss of your items. For more information regarding Croom Video's liability for your original items, please see our terms and conditions
- THE DROP OFF LOCATION IS FOR INCOMING MATERIALS ONLY. All projects are returned via UPS or USPS shipping according to our standard practices. Please box materials or use disposable storage for your items. We can NOT ship back personal storage containers, bins, etc.